Company Brief: Crypto remittance company that is building a global payment platform for Africans to easily send/ receive money via Blockchain stablecoins.
- African students studying abroad who receive stipends from home.
- Working class Africans sending money back home
- Businesses making payments for goods and services outside Africa.
Company is looking for a Social Media Strategist to create awareness and buzz ahead of the upcoming full public launch. Key focus on the South African and Tanzanian markets.
- Educate the target audience on the key product value proposition and benefits.
- Enable brand to become a thought leader in social media platforms by becoming a trusted source of information on all things remittance based and crypto driven.
- Intrigue the customers interest with teasers of product capability.
- Increase the number of people on our wait list to over 1000 people. At the time of writing it is just over 300.
- Increase the number of followers across Twitter and Facebook to beyond 1000 per platform and set a constant week on week increase. Instagram, telegram, Whatsapp and Discord are all channels which we would like to grow but have yet to establish.
- Engage with the current community and support all conversations.
- Develop an effective social media strategy to guide the posting of content into the future.
Gig is Fully remote.
Duration: 4 months (1 month probation and 3 months work period with the possibility of extension based on performance).
Remuneration: (monthly) $400 – $500
Did we just describe you above? Fill out the form below. Please attach relevant links to show past performance.
Deadline for Application: 24th June 11:59 pm WAT.