Company Brief: An innovative company building the infrastructure for entrepreneurship in emerging markets. Company is looking for a Senior Data Scientist that can support us as we build out our community platform. Selected talent will work with hungry, committed and talented individuals, and provide support across product, operations, strategy, marketing and finance.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in ML & AI and a background in a highly quantitative field (computer science, math, statistics, actuarial science, engineering, or related technical field), and should be able to design and run data science projects.
Here’s what you’ll be working on:
• Be responsible for our data science projects
• Work closely with engineering to deploy models to production
• Mentor data scientists in the team by providing actionable feedback
• Own business KPIs attached to data science projects
• Perform advanced feature engineering tasks across a variety of data sources to identify hidden patterns that can be used to improve business processes, algorithms and products
• Choose the appropriate techniques and algorithms to solve various business problems based on technical, statistical and analytical approaches
• Build, test, implement, deploy and monitor machine learning models
• Build, deploy and maintain machine learning pipelines and infrastructure
• Write production ready code that contributes to the core products of the company
• Write clear and concise documentation for data science processes and algorithms
• Create data visualizations, reports and dashboards
What will make you stand out:
• Very knowledgeable about various ML concepts and algorithms
• Proficiency in Python and data science libraries such as Pandas, Numpy, Scipy, Scikit-learn, Pytorch or Tensorflow
• Great communication skills, and ability to work closely with technical and non technical team members alike to solve real world problems
• Ability to work independently in a remote-first company with lots of ambiguity
Nature of the role: Full time/ Remote.
- Base salary: $60k – $72k
- Equity package
- Medical Benefits
Did we just describe you above? Fill out the form below. Please attach relevant links to show past performance.
Deadline for Application: 24th June, 11:59 pm WAT.
Role Status: Unfilled