Company Brief: Innovative podcast company building a global audience and carrying out long form conversation with African leaders, thinkers, and doers.
Company is looking for an early-stage tech savvy career professional with creative writing skills and the ability to think critically.
• Manage upload and distribution of podcasts to all major podcast platforms (Sounder.fm)
• Explore and familiarization of Sounder plus and make recommendations for improvement of the podcast content creation (writings, various formats for social media)
• Transcribe the podcast
• Convert audio to video for YouTube
• Write Show notes and captions for social media ( in future also blogs/opinion pieces)
• Liaise with graphic designer to get designs in accordance with our brand guidelines.
• Create, manage and post on social media (Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn, and Facebook)
• Create interactive formats for social media (Videos, reels, stories, audio snippets, etc.)
• Advice on other aspects of digital and social marketing for the Change Africa Podcast
- Writing take task after vetting stage
- Final interview with host company
Nature: Remote/ Part – time (20hrs/week)
Duration: 90 days
Remuneration (monthly): $180 – $200
Resumption: May 9th, 2022
To apply: Fill out the form below.
Please attach relevant links to show past performance.
Application deadline: 1st of May, 2022 at 11:59 pm WAT.
Role Status: Unfilled